Commercial Fire COVID-19
As a valued customer of Commercial Fire, we would like to assure you that we are taking every measure possible to mitigate any disruption in providing your Fire and Life Safety services during this worldwide pandemic of coronavirus (COVID-19).
To continue to deliver excellence from our customer service and call center teams in our corporate headquarters we have:
- Implemented a travel policy discouraging all non-essential travel
- Implemented a visitor advisory discouraging office visitors
- Encouraged email and phone communications over in person meetings
- Emphasized company policy that reserves the right to prohibit work attendance if sick or exposed to someone who is sick
- Discouraged work attendance if traveled outside the US in the last 14 days, and prohibited attendance for 14 days if travel involved areas for which a CDC Level 3 Travel Notice has been issued
- Stress tested and deployed a continuity plan facilitating a work-from-home platform
- Published Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations for the home as well as for the workplace
- Notified employees of the free screening being offered through our employee sponsored health care provider
To ensure safety while working in your locations we are requiring all Affiliate Partners and field service technicians to comply with CDC recommendations for businesses.
As an additional safety precaution, we will be suspending technician requirements to collect electronic signatures from your location employees. We ask that you support this effort by notifying your employees of this temporary measure and notating this change when billing and proof of performance documents are reviewed. You can feel confident relying on the IVR phone check in/out or the Commercial Fire Connection app's geolocation and time stamp feature to ensure proof of performance.
We value the trust you have in us as your supplier of Fire and Life Safety services for your facilities and assure you that you can place that same level of trust in us to keep your employees and customers safe as well.
Commercial Fire Team
To view a PDF version of this announcement Click Here