From rides to restaurants, Commercial Fire has the knowledge and know-how to meet all of your Fire and
Life Safety needs. We understand special hazards and commercial kitchen systems succinctly. We also know
emergency lighting, alarm systems, and fire sprinklers inside out. And put all of the knowledge and
know-how to work for you not only keeping your park safe, but keeping your operation compliant at the
local, state, and federal levels.
What's more, we're prepared to meet your needs all across the U.S., thanks to
our broad network of highly trained, certified affiliates. And everything is centralized through
Commercial Fire, so you have just one contact for all work. Plus, our customized service plans, detailed
record-keeping, and automated service scheduling means you get the attention you need—24/7.
What We Offer
Fire Protection Services:
- PM Inspections
- Custom Maintenance Programs
- Design & Installation
- Portable Fire Extinguishers, Exit/Emergency Lighting, Sprinkler Systems, Fire Alarms and Monitoring,
Backflow, and Special Hazard and Commercial Kitchen Systems
Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning (Hood, Duct, & Exhaust Fan):
- Grease Abatement
- Custom Maintenance & Cleaning Programs
Benefits to You and Your Organization
- Dashboard Portal – Know the status of your program with quick access to valuable information.
Save Time – Manage your needs faster with one provider rather than multiple providers.
- Account Manager – Your single point of contact—one phone number, one email address for everything you
- Local Service Teams - In all 50 states with NO gaps in coverage.
Verified Service – Know that your service is complete, you’re up-to-date and up-to-code.
Financial Reports – Including projections—available any time.
Experience – One of the most knowledgeable Teams in the business with countless years of industry
Highly trained and certified internal staff and affiliate partners
Corporate team members with actual field experience
Familiar with all Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) Codes, Regulations, and Standards